Micasense RedEdge MX NDVI Camera
The rugged, built-to-last, professional multispectral sensor for agricultural drone mapping. The Micasense RedEdge MX is now ready to integrate with DJI SkyPort enabled drones for $11,100.
- Five narrow band multispectral sensors.
- Capture plant health images and RGB (color) images in one flight.
- High image resolution; 8 cm/pixel at 400 ft (120 m).
- Single SD card stores all images with geotags.
- DLS 2 with embedded GPS for easier integration, enhanced light calibration
The new Micasense RedEdge MX captures not just the spectral bands required for basic crop health indexes, but also those that generate analytics that are anything but basic. With its low weight, low power requirement, and multiple integration options, the RedEdge MX is one of the most flexible solutions on the market — now in a smaller size and at a lower cost.
The Micasense RedEdge MX is a reliable, accurate, high-precision sensor.
Flight time is important. With the Micasense RedEdge-MX, you can fly a 160-acre field (at 400 ft AGL, 70% overlap) in 27 minutes! Choose between various data processing platforms to analyse the raw data collected by the Micasense RedEdge-MX.
The MicaSense RedEdge MX is an advanced, lightweight, multispectral camera optimized for use in small unmanned aircraft systems, and available for use on manned aircraft as well. RedEdge™ provides accurate multi-band data for agricultural remote sensing applications.
- Simultaneously capture of five discrete spectral bands optimized for crop health data gathering.
- Fly fast – we can keep up! All bands are captures once per second enables faster flight speeds and lower altitude captures.
- Distortion-free – global shutter design creates distortion-free images on every platform.
- Single card – tired of juggling multiple cards? With RedEdge™, one SD card stores all images and data for easy data transfer.
- Metadata included – all image files are time-stamped and geo-tagged, no third party tools or autopilot logs required.
- Fully calibrated – leave your integrating sphere at home, we have you covered. Every camera comes fully calibrated for precise, repeatable measurements every time.
- Stand-alone – with external GPS connections and self-triggering capability, easily collect geo-tagged data without any connections to the host vehicle.
- Data at your fingertips – With Wi-Fi built in, preview images and change settings from your phone, tablet, and computer.
- Fully integrated – our convenient ethernet, serial, and Wi-Fi host interfaces allow tight integration with any platform.
- No moving parts – solid-state design means nothing to break on those dusty days or the occasional harsh landing.
|Weight:||173 grams (6.1 oz)
(includes DLS and cables)
|Dimensions:||9.4 cm x 6.3 cm x 4.6 cm
(3.7 in x 2.5 in x 1.8 in)
|External Power:||4.2 V DC – 15.6 V DC
4 W nominal, 8 W peak
|Spectral Bands:||Blue, green, red, red edge, near-IR
(global shutter, narrowband)
|RGB Color Output:||Global shutter, aligned with all bands|
|Ground Sample Distance (GSD):||8 cm per pixel (per band) at 120 m (~400 ft) AGL|
|Capture Rate:||1 capture per second (all bands), 12-bit RAW|
|Interfaces:||Serial, 10/100/1000 ethernet, removeable Wi-Fi, external trigger, GPS, SDHC|
|Field of View:||47.2° HFOV|
|Custom Bands:||400nm – 900nm (QE of 10% at 900nm)|
|Triggering Options:||Timer mode, overlap mode, external trigger mode (PWM, GPIO, serial, and Ethernet options), manual capture mode|
FLIR DUO PRO R
The ultimate drone thermal imaging solution is here. The new FLIR Duo Pro R combines a high resolution, radiometric thermal imager, 4K color camera, and a full suite of on-board sensors to bring you the most powerful dual-sensor imaging solution in the world for small commercial drones. Capture actionable data any time with Duo Pro R.
- TOP-OF-THE-LINE DRONE IMAGING
View thermal and hi-def color imagers in flight, or see them both in picture-in-picture mode, all while recording video and stills on two microSD cards.
- BUILT-IN SENSOR SUITE FOR IMAGE GEO-TAGGING Fully integrated GPS receiver, IMU, magnetometer, and barometer. This provide all the data needed to create accurate orthomosaics without integrating to external flight controllers.
- EASY TO CONFIGUREEasy configuration with the FLIR UAS app lets pilots set colour palettes, image optimization features. Configure PWM inputs without lugging a computer to the field.
Thermal Sensor Resolution Options:
- 640 x 512
- 336 x 256
Thermal Lens Size Options:
- 9 mm
- 13 mm
- 19 mm
- 25 mm
DJI Matrice 100 – the future of drones in industry.
Start flying quickly and enjoy reliable flight with the DJI Matrice 100 – a true flying workhorse. Whatever application, this is a stable yet powerful platform that allows concepts to turn into reality. This quadcopter has all of DJI’s easy-to-fly technologies and includes the flight controller, GPS and DJI’s Lightbridge system. This system automatically manages the most complex tasks required for flight – the DJI Matrice 100 is the quadcopter for any industrial, agricultural and aerial photography solution. Configure this flying drone to suit almost any application.
UNIVERSAL POWER AND COMMUNICATION PORTS
Connect and fly with a range of DJI or third party devices and transmit data to the ground in real time. The Matrice 100 has dual parallel CAN ports for connecting DJI devices including the Guidance sensor system and dual parallel UART ports for connecting third party components. Now it is easy to mount the necessary equipment and put it into the sky.
DUAL BATTERY COMPARTMENTS
This ready to fly Matrice 100 has an additional battery compartment to achieve up to 40 minutes of flight time. This gives greater power to both the platform and any additional devices or accessories.
ADJUSTABLE ARM ANGLE FOR GREATER TORQUE
The Matrice 100 is flexible enough to match flight needs, simply adjust the angle by 3 degrees on each of the 4 arms to increase flight performance.
50% LESS VIBRATIONS, RIGID,STRONG SYSTEM
To reduce vibrations and bring unmatched reliability, the Matrice 100 is made of strong yet lightweight carbon fibre. Each of the arms contains DJI’s new soft vibration absorbing material that virtually eliminates feedback from the 4 powerful motors. Confidently know that this keeps critical components stable and enabling data collection with unprecedented accuracy.
RESPONSIVE, QUICK RELEASE LANDING PADS
Innovative landing pads or “feet” are installed at the base of each arm to protect the Matrice 100 when landing. These pads also eliminate the chance of the platform unintentionally lifting off of the ground. These are easy and quick to remove for replacement or upgrades.
DEDICATED REMOTE CONTROLLER
Take control of the platform with the long-range remote controller included with your Matrice 100. With an operating distance of around 2km, with fully adjustable controls and outputs to connect to mobile device. This is the perfect tool to command the system in the air.
Enhanced GPS with a folding antenna helps to track the Matrice 100’s position in real time enabling faster, more accurate position holding and flight planning.
AUTO TAKE OFF AND LAND
With the auto take off and land function, simply customise the route to fly and let the drone do what it does best – fly and collect the required data!
PURPOSE-BUILT PROPULSION SYSTEM
An upgraded version of the respected DJI E800 electric propulsion system powers the Matrice 100 and keeps it in flight. Four brushless motors and four electronic speed controllers are integrated into the platform. This flexibility allows the system to have increased strength and payload.