Micasense RedEdge MX NDVI Camera
The rugged, built-to-last, professional multispectral sensor for agricultural drone mapping. The Micasense RedEdge MX is now ready to integrate with DJI SkyPort enabled drones for $11,100.
- Five narrow band multispectral sensors.
- Capture plant health images and RGB (color) images in one flight.
- High image resolution; 8 cm/pixel at 400 ft (120 m).
- Single SD card stores all images with geotags.
- DLS 2 with embedded GPS for easier integration, enhanced light calibration
The new Micasense RedEdge MX captures not just the spectral bands required for basic crop health indexes, but also those that generate analytics that are anything but basic. With its low weight, low power requirement, and multiple integration options, the RedEdge MX is one of the most flexible solutions on the market — now in a smaller size and at a lower cost.
The Micasense RedEdge MX is a reliable, accurate, high-precision sensor.
Flight time is important. With the Micasense RedEdge-MX, you can fly a 160-acre field (at 400 ft AGL, 70% overlap) in 27 minutes! Choose between various data processing platforms to analyse the raw data collected by the Micasense RedEdge-MX.
The MicaSense RedEdge MX is an advanced, lightweight, multispectral camera optimized for use in small unmanned aircraft systems, and available for use on manned aircraft as well. RedEdge™ provides accurate multi-band data for agricultural remote sensing applications.
- Simultaneously capture of five discrete spectral bands optimized for crop health data gathering.
- Fly fast – we can keep up! All bands are captures once per second enables faster flight speeds and lower altitude captures.
- Distortion-free – global shutter design creates distortion-free images on every platform.
- Single card – tired of juggling multiple cards? With RedEdge™, one SD card stores all images and data for easy data transfer.
- Metadata included – all image files are time-stamped and geo-tagged, no third party tools or autopilot logs required.
- Fully calibrated – leave your integrating sphere at home, we have you covered. Every camera comes fully calibrated for precise, repeatable measurements every time.
- Stand-alone – with external GPS connections and self-triggering capability, easily collect geo-tagged data without any connections to the host vehicle.
- Data at your fingertips – With Wi-Fi built in, preview images and change settings from your phone, tablet, and computer.
- Fully integrated – our convenient ethernet, serial, and Wi-Fi host interfaces allow tight integration with any platform.
- No moving parts – solid-state design means nothing to break on those dusty days or the occasional harsh landing.
|Weight:||173 grams (6.1 oz)
(includes DLS and cables)
|Dimensions:||9.4 cm x 6.3 cm x 4.6 cm
(3.7 in x 2.5 in x 1.8 in)
|External Power:||4.2 V DC – 15.6 V DC
4 W nominal, 8 W peak
|Spectral Bands:||Blue, green, red, red edge, near-IR
(global shutter, narrowband)
|RGB Color Output:||Global shutter, aligned with all bands|
|Ground Sample Distance (GSD):||8 cm per pixel (per band) at 120 m (~400 ft) AGL|
|Capture Rate:||1 capture per second (all bands), 12-bit RAW|
|Interfaces:||Serial, 10/100/1000 ethernet, removeable Wi-Fi, external trigger, GPS, SDHC|
|Field of View:||47.2° HFOV|
|Custom Bands:||400nm – 900nm (QE of 10% at 900nm)|
|Triggering Options:||Timer mode, overlap mode, external trigger mode (PWM, GPIO, serial, and Ethernet options), manual capture mode|
FLIR DUO PRO R
The ultimate drone thermal imaging solution is here. The new FLIR Duo Pro R combines a high resolution, radiometric thermal imager, 4K color camera, and a full suite of on-board sensors to bring you the most powerful dual-sensor imaging solution in the world for small commercial drones. Capture actionable data any time with Duo Pro R.
- TOP-OF-THE-LINE DRONE IMAGING
View thermal and hi-def color imagers in flight, or see them both in picture-in-picture mode, all while recording video and stills on two microSD cards.
- BUILT-IN SENSOR SUITE FOR IMAGE GEO-TAGGING Fully integrated GPS receiver, IMU, magnetometer, and barometer. This provide all the data needed to create accurate orthomosaics without integrating to external flight controllers.
- EASY TO CONFIGUREEasy configuration with the FLIR UAS app lets pilots set colour palettes, image optimization features. Configure PWM inputs without lugging a computer to the field.
Thermal Sensor Resolution Options:
- 640 x 512
- 336 x 256
Thermal Lens Size Options:
- 9 mm
- 13 mm
- 19 mm
- 25 mm
DJI Matrice 200 V2 – the future of drones in industry.
The new DJI Matrice 200 V2 has taken drones for industry to a whole new level. With three configurations, you can tailor this drone to suit your application.
Dual batteries are a standard feature on the Matrice 200 and with 2x TB55 batteries you can fly for up to 38mins depending on payload and weather conditions.
With 20 internal sensors, including dual IMUs, and a dual-redundant battery system that automatically heats batteries when flying in sub-zero temperatures.
The new DJI AirSense technology directly integrated into the drone. The M200 Series is the first commercially available drone with an ADS-B receiver. This module enhances airspace safety by automatically providing the operator with real-time information about nearby manned aircraft. This enables safety during operations where teams rely on mixed aircraft.
Search and Rescue
When equipped with both an aerial zoom and thermal camera, first responders can now quickly locate missing people in remote areas and plan the safest approach path.